Ha! In your face Jac-bitch. You thought you could win us by stealing moves? Man, you are waaaay out of it. But too bad I wasn't there to smirk at you, I'm sick. And Thejas's all "Faraday's gonna rock the house" like - say what? Mwahahaha, I'm so evil man... Anyway, the day before yesterday, I had a major headache and fever but still went to school for the cheer practice. But then on Sunday I was too sick to even get out of bed (let alone go to church) with a 38.9 degree Celsius fever. Shit... Then when I was just SLIGHTLY better, my mom dragged me off to Raffles hospital and they made me go to the ER. The nurse gave me a jab on my ass dude! Cos apparently, the med's too strong to have it in my arm. The doc then said I had a throat infection and fever and I had to stay home for 2 whole days. I was thinking to myself, WTF?! I have games day tomorrow! Yea, and I was so upset that I won't be able to perform after all the hard work the whole team put in. But I just got a call from Nat and he passed the phone to Gnia and we won cheerleading!!! Haha, Ai Wei the Flyer. LOL. Can't wait to watch the video (I hope they remembered to put a tape / memory card / blank DVD in. XD. I told my mom via SMS and she said "I've not once doubted that u will win." I'm not sure if she's just saying that, but I'd rather believe that she isn't. I'm still slightly feverish so I can't go watch Charlie and the Chocolate Factory *sulks*. But I hope they'll have a great time anyway. Oh, my sis's back from school, gotta break the good news to her. :D
12:30 PM